C and C Builders is helping Real Estate Agents by reimbursing relocation fees to
those agents whose company is associated with a third party real estate company.
We realize that the relocation company often takes a significant portion of your commission, therefore; C and C Builders will reimburse an agent relocation fees based upon the following schedule:
Sales Price up to $150,000 = $ 750 Relo Reimbursement
Sales Price $150,000-200,000 = $1,000 Relo Reimbursement
Sales Price over $200,000 = $1,500 Relo Reimbursement
• For any C and C Builders spec home or build job.
• The Real Estate Agent must accompany clients on their initial visit to a C and C Builders community and must register them at the model home.
• Relocating client cannot live in Richland, Lexington or Kershaw Counties.
• The BIC must provide documentation showing that a relocation fee is to be paid at closing. Documentation must be on the letterhead of the company and signed by the BIC. Documentation to be provided at contract signing to be valid.
• After closing, a copy of the check or other documentation to be provided to C and C Builders showing the referral has been paid. Reimbursement will be paid approximately 2 weeks after documentation received.
_______________________ ____________________ ______
C and C Sales Agent Co-Broke Agent Date