The Callie C, 1841 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, Smooth ceilings, santa fe style interior doors, bronze fixture package, site built cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood floors in foyer, Ventless fireplace with gas logs. On the exterior is an automatic sprinkler system in the professionally landscaped front yard, 10 x 10 concrete patio, brick profile at bottom front, carriage style garage door with remotes and architectural shingles. "House shown is not actual house at this location, for representational purposes only".
The Town of Lexington has continued to be the political center of Lexington County, one of the fastest growing areas of the nation. With new major highways passing nearby, the town continues to experience phenomenal growth.
I-20 to Hwy 6 toward Pelion and Red Bank. Take Hwy 6 to Hwy 302 (they will merge together) and left back onto Hwy 6 and subdivision is on the right in approx.1 mile.
Contact Jimmy Derrick at 1-803-730-1494 for more information.
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 baths
• 1670 square feet
• Finished Room Over Garage
• Granite countertops in kitchen and baths
• Santa fe style doors
• Smooth ceilings
• Hardwoods in foyer and great room
• Separate Shower in Master Math
• Double Vanity in Master Math
• Eat-in Bar in kitchen
• Smooth top appliance package
• Oil Rubbed Bronze package
• 10' ceilings in master bedroom and great room
• Two car garage
• Stem Wall
• Board n Batten
• Transom and 2 side lights at front door
• Carriage style garage doors w/remotes
• Architectural shingles
• 10 x 10 concrete patio
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org