Brittany, 2197 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, finished room over 2 car garage. Plan has double vanity master bath, hardwoods in foyer and formal dining room, transom with 2 side lights at front door, smooth top appliance package, bronze fixture package, granite countertops in kitchen and baths, carriage style garage door, brick profile at garage and front bedroom, 12x16 wooden deck and a professionally landscaped front yard with an automatic sprinkler system.
Elgin is the third name for this community located in Kershaw County 12 miles west of Camden and close to the Richland County line. As early as 1832, Mr. Jeffers operated the post office out of his home, so the town was known as Jeffers. In the 1840s, the Seaboard Railroad came through the community and soon the town's name changed to Blaney to honor an executive of the railroad company. Finally the town became Elgin in the 1960's when the Elgin Watch Company opened a plant here.
Take I-20 to the Elgin exit. Turn left onto White Pond Rd. About 1/2 mile turn left onto Larry Jeffers Rd. Go about a 1/2 mile and sub-division will be on the right.
Contact Diane Nevitt at 803-414-3945
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• Double vanity in master bath
• Separate shower in master bath
• Ceramic tile in laundry and master bath
• Hardwoods in foyer, formal dining room, great room, kitchen/breakfast and halls
• Ventless fireplace with gas logs
• Transom with 2 side lights at front door
• Smooth top appliances package
• Santa Fe style interior doors
• Bronze fixture package
• Granite countertops in kitchen
• Granite countertops in baths
• Smooth ceilings throughout
• Board and Batten in 2 gable on the front
• Brick profile at garage and front at master bedroom
• 12 x 16 wooden deck
• Automatic sprinkler system in front yard
• Carriage style garage door with remotes
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org