The Meagan, 2058 sqft, Stem Wall, FROG, Side Entry. 2058 SF, 3 br, 2 Ba, finished room over garage, separate shower in MBA, Hardwoods in foyer and formal dining room, tray ceilings in great room and master bedroom, granite counters in kitchen and baths.
Elgin is the third name for this community located in Kershaw County 12 miles west of Camden and close to the Richland County line. As early as 1832, Mr. Jeffers operated the post office out of his home, so the town was known as Jeffers. In the 1840s, the Seaboard Railroad came through the community and soon the town's name changed to Blaney to honor an executive of the railroad company. Finally the town became Elgin in the 1960's when the Elgin Watch Company opened a plant here.
Take I-20 to the Elgin exit. Turn left onto White Pond Rd. About 1/2 mile turn left onto Larry Jeffers Rd. Go about a 1/2 mile and sub-division will be on the right.
Contact Diane Nevitt at 803-414-3945
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Baths
• Smooth top stove w/microwave package
• Bronze fixture package
• Smooth ceilings
• Santa Fe style interior doors
• Hardwoods in foyer and formal dining room
• Tray ceiling in family room and master bedroom
• Ventless fireplace with gas logs
• Separate shower in master bathroom
• Granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
• Side entry 2 car garage
• Side lights and transom at front door
• Automatic sprinkler system front yard
• Carriage style garage door w/remotes • Professionally landscaped front yard
• Architectural shingles
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org